Chateau Hotel

Chateau Hotel Rates and Deals

Chateau Hotel New Orleans Reviews

amandalaren amandala…
Stayed Twice Aug 08, 2012
I went to the Quarter in 2010 and in 2012, once with my mother and once with a friend. The first stay we spent around 69 a night which gave us lots of spending money left over (it was off season). The room had one bed which was a little difficult but we made it work. There was a nice small tv and enough room to use for the four days we were there. It is about a two minute walk to Jackson Square and ten minutes to Bourbon Street which made this EXCELLENT for location. It was far enough away from the bustling tourists and city smells and is near two lovely bars (Harrys on the Corner and Flannigans Pub) which I went to multiple times - order a burger from the pub and you'll enjoy it.

We didn't have any problems with any thing - the complimentary breakfast they deliver each morning and was great but the second visit it was about 4 hours late one morning and didn't include everything so that was disappointing. We also found a cockroach in our room the last night which for Northerners was scary but that is not a problem for me - it's really not that bad (just huge and scary).

Overall, I will want to stay here each time I visit if it stays the same price. I don't want to spend more if I am only sleeping at the place. Its a great location close to the Dutch Alley, Cafe Du Monde, Harrys, Jackson Square, The French Market, and a cute little rock store/jewelry place just a minutes walk down St Philip toward the river. The price is right, location is superb, and great food within a block. High five!

Amanda - Michigan
amandalaren amandala…
Apr 24, 2012
This was a great hotel, perfect location if you want to avoid Bourbon street noise and smells. It is located near Harry's bar and Flannagans Pub (they have great burgers). There's also a cute rock/jewelry shop on St Philip toward Decatur street on the left hand side. About five minutes to the French Market/Jackson Square/Mississippi River/Shopping/Restaurants/Bars and best of all there is a great old bookshop a block torward jackson square on Chartres (chapel side of rd).

Cheap pricing for off season and the location is wonderful. Not worried about the cockroach we found, who gives a feck. PS the courtyard and pool are lovely.

Chateau Hotel Overview

The Chateau Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to New Orleans (LA).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with hair dryer, television, air conditioning, shower. Hotel facilities offered at this New Orleans (LA) accommodation include tours, bar/pub, business center. For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including outdoor pool. Along with its convenient location in New Orleans (LA), the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. To proceed with your reservation at the Chateau Hotel via our secure online booking form, please enter your period of stay.

Chateau Hotel Amenities