STOCKING ISLAND GREAT EXUMA, Exuma, Bahamas
www.chatnchill.com - (954) 323-8668 US Phone

Chat 'N' Chill Exuma Reviews

ancci ancci
Go during the Pig Roast Nov 14, 2012
This place is a little pricey but so are all the places on Exuma. It's located on Stocking Island and you will need to take the water taxi ($12 round trip per person) to get there from Great Exuma. There is a pig roast once a week, I believe on Sunday, that is better than their regular menu food.

There is a volley ball net there and the locals were happy to play my friend and I in a not so close match....we never got a chance to redeem ourselves.

They also have several manta rays, which they feed conch scraps, that will come up and eat from your hand (If you're brave enough).

You can also hike to an old monument, which is a little over a mile North of Chat 'N Chill, by hiking to the Eastern shoreline and then hiking North. You will need to cross a waist deep canal to get to the Eastern shoreline so prepare to get a little wet.
vulindlela vulindle…
It's ok Jul 24, 2011
The reviews we had read on this place made it seem awesome but it was just ok in my opinion.

The food is average but not very expensive.

The drinks are very expensive and not worth the price.

Most mixed drinks are over $10.

The ambiance of the place is good though and they have a pig roast on Sunday for $20 per person.

The beach out front is nice but most parts have steep drop offs so snorkeling is not much of an option.

There were a few good spots to snorkel nearby and I was able to see lots of fish and even a ray.

I am glad we went but I doubt I would return.

We had hamburgers and fries.
williamsworld says:
So, how was the burger and fries? lol
Posted on: Jul 30, 2011