Charlotte

Charlotte - interior design
Charlotte - interior design
Charlotte - their big breakfast -which is not that big
Charlotte - the restaurant building
Charlotte - pancake with mix fruits and honey
Charlotte - the pond

Charlotte Berlin Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Location .... location Apr 08, 2017
Since we are going to the Palace, it is the most right to have breakfast at the restaurant with the same name of the Palace itself. So we decided to go to the Charlotte Restaurant which located right opposite of the Charlotte Palace with the view toward the Palace itself.

The waiting staff speak mix German and English to us and no smile or anything at this place unfortunately, probably she is still sleepy since it is early in the morning.

I have a big glass of freshly press orange juice which taste really nice with a crunchy pancake with honey and mix fruits. It was good, the pancake was crunchy on the outside but soft inside, but I could not finish my pancake as it was big portion.

My best buddy have their special “Charlotte breakfast” which is 3 eggs mixed with ham, a couple of toast and fruits and black coffee. He was complaining since the omelette size was too small for the 3 eggs, but did not say anything to the staff.

The interior of the restaurant was interesting as it was design like a Palace. It was an okay place for breakfast. I actually more interested with their lunch menu but we did not try it.
inside the restaurant
the pond
orange juice and coffe
pancake with mix fruits and honey

Check Berlin Hotel Deals