Charlie House

Charlie House Rates and Deals

Charlie House Cha Am Reviews

Trekertim Trekertim
Ideal place to stay in Cha Am May 26, 2011
Cha Am is predominatly a Thai resort and the common problem is that the staff do not always have a great grasp of the English language. Charlie house is no exception in this matter. So if you have many questions or issues, you may become stuck.

This is a great place to stay though. It is located towards the north end of town. To be honest, there is no real centre to Cha-Am, just a very long road full of hotels and restaurants.

It has been decorated in funky bright colous. There are bright red, yellow and blue stools in all the rooms. The room I stayed in was bright and airy. There are however no sea views as the hotel is located up a side street. Cha Am is a very safe place, and I don't think anyone would feel afraid of the 100mt walk up the side road to the door, even at night.

Generally there were two girls sat at the desk, but a couple of times that I returned during the day, there did not seem to be anyone about, but to me the place felt very relaxed, safe and secure. There was someone on the desk all night I believe. The front of the building was open al the time, so this was reassuring. The room was clean, all the normal facilities you expect inc A.C. I felt the bathroom was more than adequete for the cost of 600bht for a double room that I paid per night.

Plenty of restaurants nearby, the sea is only a 200mtr walk.

All in all, did the job fine for my stay of 3 days.

Check Charlie House Rates and Deals