Charlie Brown Cafe Kuala Lumpur Reviews
Thumbs Down Jul 09, 2012
If you're a Snoopy fan, you may find this place cute, nice, sweet and loveable. If you're not a fan of Snoopy and is very particular about food and coffee, then skip this.
- Over-priced, under-deliver. Check out their prices in the menu pics.
- Lots of staffs, little customers, yet took them a long time preparing my order. I waited 20 before before they served my spagetti bolognese. At that time, there were only 2 tables occupied(me being one of them), and the other one was already almost done with their food.
- I order Mocha, which tasted like they've put a small teaspoon of coffee powder in 1 litre of water.
- Good if you like to have some nice pictures taken there with your close friends or kids (mostly for girls anyway.
- Their spagetti bolognese does taste good! (or was it because I waited too long and got super hungry?) Well, if it takes 5 staffs to prepare one 20-minute spagetti, it should taste good right?
- They have a special room for kids' parties, but probably cater to rich parents only.
Don't think they can survive based on recurring customers only.
5 / 5 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!