Charlie Brown Cafe

Lot LC-207, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Charlie Brown Cafe Kuala Lumpur Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Thumbs Down Jul 09, 2012
If you're a Snoopy fan, you may find this place cute, nice, sweet and loveable. If you're not a fan of Snoopy and is very particular about food and coffee, then skip this.

Cons:

- Over-priced, under-deliver. Check out their prices in the menu pics.

- Lots of staffs, little customers, yet took them a long time preparing my order. I waited 20 before before they served my spagetti bolognese. At that time, there were only 2 tables occupied(me being one of them), and the other one was already almost done with their food.

- I order Mocha, which tasted like they've put a small teaspoon of coffee powder in 1 litre of water.

Pros:

- Good if you like to have some nice pictures taken there with your close friends or kids (mostly for girls anyway.

- Their spagetti bolognese does taste good! (or was it because I waited too long and got super hungry?) Well, if it takes 5 staffs to prepare one 20-minute spagetti, it should taste good right?

- They have a special room for kids' parties, but probably cater to rich parents only.

Don't think they can survive based on recurring customers only.
almond72 says:
Hahahaha, they opened a branch in Penang too. The decor is certainly nice but the rest is about the same as you described. lol
Posted on: Mar 04, 2012
iramalama says:
OMG...you stole my next review. Hmf. Well, I had similar experience as well. It was a cute concept, but not a great dining experience. And yes, WAY overpriced. This place won't last too long.
Posted on: Feb 14, 2012
deng249 says:
Yeah, same experience here. Waited so long for my hot tea. I didn't understand why it took so long, when all you need to do is just put that tea bag into a cup of hot water. :(
Posted on: Feb 13, 2012