Charley's Steak House

(407) 363-0228

Charley's Steak House Orlando Reviews

emmytravel emmytrav…
Best Steak EVER Sep 13, 2014
On Sept 7, 2014 I had the 24 oz angus ribeye with bleu cheese crumbles. I took more than 1/2 of it home. I did not have any sides or salad, just water for drink. I'm 62 I could not possibly eat more than I did. To my understanding they grill the steaks at 1200 degree which sears in the juices and cuts the cooking time to a minimum, they also leave the bone on - it does something, I forget what the waitstaff told me. So take into account the bone is part of the 24 ounces, but the steak really is huge.. Mine was medium rare and I got exactly what I ordered. I have had alot of GOOD steaks, including Las Vegas Top of the World restaurant. This was without question the BEST steak my mouth has ever had the pleasure of feasting on. With tip my steak was appx $56. Even at that price I would go there again and order the same one! Now honestly how can one expect such a delight to be good the next day from the microwave? I don't understand it either, but it was wonderful straight out of the microwave, not excellent like in the restaurant, but still great. I dressed casually, the staff is dressed to the 9's. No one made me feel like I should have dressed better, I was comfortable and service by Tabitha was wonderful and she was genuinely friendly.

Check Orlando Hotel Deals