Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Rates and Deals

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Prague Reviews

cat10 cat10
Great Hostel in central location Apr 07, 2012
I really liked this hostel. It was easy to find, in a central location just off from the Charles Bridge. The directions from the airport using the public transport were very straightforward and easy to follow.

We had a double room with a comfy bed that had it's own little kitchen. There's a supermarket just across the street so it was easy to get a few things for breakfast.

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the hostel was very clean too. We were able to leave our luggage there on the last day which was really helpful.
nimic nimic
Looking for a Hostel in Prague? Jun 03, 2011
I stayed in this hostel when i went to Prague this year (Jan 2011) , and I've got to say this hostel was very good in value terms (can't say the "best of the best"). We practically stayed in an apartment like room with 2 double beds, a private bathroom and kitchen plus a small version of a living room.

It was kinda cheap as we got it about 20 USD per person (per night). the price is almost the same now, (I checked today, it's about 26 USD). Location wise, it's located just next to Charles Bridge (so you won't have to spend much on transport to go to the attractions in Prague). You can even wake up late in the morning without even having to worry about missing the 11 am Prague Free Walking Tour.

The Beds are comfortable, especially when i was down with fever (before coming to Prague). The guy in charge (sorry, i can't remember your name ^^ ) is very responsible. He actually waited for us (we kinda checked in late - around 10 pm) and showed us the best room he had to offered.

He runs a tourist info centre at the lobby, and they are kinda efficient. You can get all your info there, buy Prague souvenirs, maps and even get your transport (train) tickets there.

The only thing i'm not satisfied about this hostel is there aren't much room to mix around with the rest of the guests. That would have been kinda fun. And as you know , Prague kinda becomes dull by night, so girls don't walk around alone after 10 pm.

Overall, I give this place a 4/5 Stars. I would definitely come here again!

Those who want more info, Feel Free to Check HostelWorld
nimic says:
thanks for reading :D
Posted on: Apr 18, 2012
Soultrekker says:
Thanks for the review!
Posted on: Apr 07, 2012
TravelBug24 says:
congrats on the feature!! i have never stayed at a hostel before.. but this seems quite comfortable.. i would really think about trying it out some time!
Posted on: Jun 05, 2011
seangee seangee
Charles Bridge Ballin Jun 13, 2011
This place was the best place we stayed at during all of our travels. My friend Bob found it on Hostelworld.com and had good reviews so we booked a three bed room as there was three of us. The room had two regular size beds, one king bed, a huge bathroom, a full kitchen with stove/refrigerator, cable tv, and a view right at the start of Charles Bridge. It was basically like renting our own apartment. It was located up some stairs from a restaurant and had one other room up by us, I don't really know if it is a hostel or if they just call it that. Our room was labeled studio so we may have had the largest one available. There is a supermarket across the street with cheap everything and we were able to make kick ass breakfast every afternoon and buy cheap beer. Then sit in the windows overlooking the street, drink cheap beer and have fun. The guys who are running the place were good guys if not a bit pushy on the tours but they also have a travel agency so you can't blame them. It was funny watching them get the Segway tours together everyday. They offer free coffee which is nice while using the free internet. They do have free wifi as well but the signal only seemed to be picked up by my friends droid- the iPhone failed. The price was very reasonable for what you got compared to staying in some beat up hostel dorm. The location was as good as you could get. I would defiantly recommend staying here and suggest the studio if you can.

Check Charles Bridge Economic Hostel Rates and Deals