Charcoals

www.charcoals.co.uk - +44 (0) 1412219251

Charcoals Glasgow Reviews

DAO DAO
Award Winning Feb 09, 2017
I was walking around Glasgow looking for a top class restaurant. The second I walked into Charcoals, I through ‘this looks the business’. I was right! The restaurant is decorated with many paintings of historical India and has a cosy environment. I was actually greeted by the owner, Mr. Mohamed Sultan, who was interested to know why I was taking pictures. When I explained that I write restaurant reviews, he started telling me all the awards they had won for their food. It sounded impressive, but as you would probably agree, the proof is in the eating. How was the food? It deserves all the awards! I ordered the Charcoals Kebab to start. The most succulent meat arrived and I wanted to lick the plate clean. Served up with a cold Cobra beer, it was amazing. Then my main meal arrived. The Charcoals Mixed Grill. Chicken, lamb and beef – all cooked to a mouth-watering perfection. It was tender, well seasoned and I loved it. I had ordered a medium curry sauce and it just added to an explosion of flavour. Charcoals Restaurant is a top class Indian restaurant. Highly recommended by me.
The BEFORE photo