Chappala Cafe

201 Second Street, Eureka, CA, USA
(707)443-9514
Chappala Cafe - Chapala is in a historic building in Old Town.  It is downstairs and there a apartments above
Chappala Cafe - Chapala Cafe  Old Town Eureka
Chappala Cafe - It had a huge mural.  I got one section of three photographed.
Chappala Cafe - Looking at the door from the top floor.  They have an art gallery with a variety of paintings displayed.
Chappala Cafe - Looking down at the main floor: I love the mural... good detail on it.
Chappala Cafe - Ericka and Debbie
Chappala Cafe - Sylvia, Ericka and Jennifer

Chappala Cafe Eureka Reviews

sylviandavid sylviand…
Mexican Dining in Old Town Apr 18, 2008
Tonight we went to dinner at Chapala's as a going away party for a lady at my office.. We sat in the upper floor dining area.... it isn't very fancy but has a nice feel of a small place that will work hard to make it a good night..

I ordered a margarita and was surprised at how rapidly it arrived. Once I sipped it I quickly found that it was because the ice was not blended well and it was more "rocks" than slush. Dispite the consistancy, it was a very good drink.

For dinner I got a blended (shrimp, chicken, beef) fajita at $14.00 and David ordered a Chicken Mole. I enjoyed my meal although they didn't take the shell off of the end of the shrimp.... a bit of a surprise to chew... I felt it was small for $14.00 but it was very good. David ordered and enjoyed Chicken Mole which is chicken served in a red chile chocolate sauce.

One of the main things we liked: the restaurant did not mind that we sat and talked after the meal. We chatted and laughed for over an hour after we finished eating. The staff did not make us feel uncomfortable or rushed. We appreciated their hospitality.
Chapala Cafe Old Town Eureka
Chapala is in a historic building …
Sylvia, Ericka and Jennifer
It had a huge mural. I got one se…

Check Eureka Hotel Deals