Chapman Boat and House

Check Stockholm Hotel Deals

Chapman Boat and House Stockholm Reviews

WandaMichelle WandaMic…
Very good location! Good deal! Nov 03, 2013
Stockholm is famous for being an expensive city, and that is true in fact! So I knew I had to book a hostel instead of a hotel or Bed & Breakfast. Luckily I found this the Chapman Boat and House Hostel, member of HI Hostels. I wasn’t expecting to be a good one because of the price. I was surprised with the place, very clean and everything was in order.

This is one of the “concept” HI hostels; the hostel rooms are distributed between an old seal boat and a contiguous building. The Boat is prepared with room and with a restaurant. I stayed in the building, because they didn’t have availability for the length of my stay.

The dorm room was very clean, not too spacious, but ok. The rooms are furnished with desk and chairs and some lockers. The staff was very friendly.

What I like at most from this place was its location; it is very central but also very quiet. It is at a walking distance of the heart of Stockholm. By walk you can get to almost everywhere, and at night you can enjoy the amazing and beautiful view of the Gamla Stan (the old city) and the Royal Palace.

I strongly recommend the Chapman hostel and would enjoy returning there again.
The Chapman Boat and House Hostel
The Chapman Boat and House Hostel …
View to Gamla Stan from the Hotel