Chanoso's Restaurant

Chanoso's Restaurant - The menu

Chanoso's Restaurant Windsor Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Good food in the center of Windsor Aug 21, 2011
Chanoso’s is a nice and fast serving restaurant situated in Ouellette Avenue in Windsor Downtown. It is a place that serves good spicy food from many different nationalities and in a way that you self can combine your favourite tastes by choosing from 100's of combinations of Stir Fries.

I went there for a late lunch and ordered a cold Keith’s for drinks, which was a nice lager that I hadn’t tasted before. My starter was a Caesar Salad that turned out to be quite good. The portions were quite large here so I decided to take a small one. As a main I took a Stir Frie with meat that tasted quite good too.

The food was good but the waitresses were not the smartest in the world; it happen more than once that we had our food but had no knives or forks, but I would not mind going there again because the food was good.
The menu
My cold beer
My Caesar Salad
My friends Squid
dyevushka dyevushka
Nice little place and windows Apr 04, 2009
Pretty good food; asian create-your-own stir fries, seafood, etc. Nice window seats.

I went here with friends (one of whom is on a healthy kick) who told stories of an amazing pumpkin cheesecake and stirfries. Actually, one friend was crazy about the place and the other wasn't. However, once we arrived I was impressed with the very classy black-and-white waiters and waitresses in the wood-paneled room, complete with a chandelier, paintings, and one uber-cool door that had a bookshelf-facade on the front of it. We sat at a table by the front windows on the street, so we could watch as everyone wondered in and out of the Lebonese sandwich shops and strutted into clubs (there is one above Chanoso's and one below).

I ordered a great Asian fajita wrap, my questioning friend had a chicken curry stirfry, and the Chanoso's fan had the famous pumpkin (and chocolate drizzled!) cheesecake, after of course her shrimp rolls. Everything was great.
cmyjuse says:
Chanoso's has always been hit or miss with me, probably a little more hit at least. The service tends to slow down when it's busy, so if you're in a hurry... The stirfries are great as you can pick and choose everything. Hope you enjoyed the wrap. Cheers!
Posted on: Apr 11, 2009