Chang Foot Massage and Spa

ratu ratu
The Best Thai massage ever (no happy ending, you dirty) Aug 17, 2009
August 2009:

2 Days ago I was lucky!

I was looking for a Thai massage along Silom Street and I found that place, it looks a good one (I mean no chicks shouting you on the street) looks polite, clean and with a lot of people inside relaxed.

The price 250 Baht(5 Eur) for 1h Thai massage...

Actually you can find crapy places for 150Baht/h but they're so crapy, we can say that 250 is an average price...

Once come my massagist, she looked so normal: thin, small, young(20 or 30 something...) bring me a tea

She drive me to the massage area, it looks so quiet, there they provide me a kind of pijama (that's a sign of a good or expensive massage place)

The massage was really atipic, she strech me more than ever and did diferent pressing that I never see it before (I'm a massage junkie I have seen more)

I was thinking "Tomorrow I could not move"... no way! I was perfect on the coming morning.

I give her 70 Bats of tip, BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER HER FACE :(

August 2010 update:

I discovered an other Chang Massage in Silom (Sala Daeng area)...

I had 2 massages there: The firs one was good, not like one year ago on but good enough, the second one was GREAT, as good enough like 1 year ago, I also give her 100 bath tip, what a good job she did!

Also I found one on Sian area, here the massage was ok, just ok

Still Thinking that Chang give you the best massages and also for a really good price.

But there's something I don't like, they didn't work so much on your head and face.

They also have in Suvarnabhumi airport, but the prices aren't so good 500Baht for 45 min, next time I will try to do it before catch an intercontinental flight!
Card
Adresses
ratu says:
Absolutely!
Posted on: Aug 26, 2010
YantiSoeparno says:
Will you go there again in August 2011? So, this review will be updated every year ;D
Posted on: Aug 26, 2010