Champps Americana

(732) 906-1333

Champps Americana Edison Reviews

six2midnight six2midn…
Champps Americana Jan 30, 2012
This particular location is located in Menlo Mall Park in Edison, NJ. Great place to grab a drink and bite. Its a restaurant with a sports bar theme. The bartenders wear referee shirts while the rest of the employees wear all black. There are several TVs around on the walls displaying numerous sports in different languages.

The food here is what you would expect at a chain restaurant and the price is not steep. I had a Champps cheeseburger with chipolte mayo which was tasty. As far as mixed drinks and beers I find prices to be cheaper than TGIF or Applebees, and more tasteful. The staff is also very polite and helpful, I had ordered a drink which the bartender recommended called the Birthday Cake Martini and when I tasted it, it just wasn't for me the bartender credited my bill for the drink which I thought was very nice of them to do.

The atmosphere is very relaxed. I do find that men frequent this place than females. So if you want a place to hang out with your friends and watch a game of fight with out burning a hole in your wallet I recommend you try one of the Champps Americana restaurants.
Birthday Cake Martini