Champion's Sports Bar

www.champions.pl - 22 630 51 19

Champion's Sports Bar Warsaw Reviews

Eulalia Eulalia
Fantastic for sports events, not the food. Nov 27, 2012
Champion's Sport Bar is your typical overseas American style joint serving burgers, ribs, and everything in between. One aspect that really struck me when I walked in was the giant boxing ring in the middle with a number of tables on top for seating. Interesting...

If you are an expat, this would be a decent place to get a taste of home and catch up on American football on their large television screens. During my meeting I also learned that this is one of the few places where you can get cider!

One thing I would advise against is getting the hummus. Mine was very questionable and appeared diluted, it was runny and tasteless. Using my best judgement after one bite I put it aside as to avoid any potential food poisoning. My friend got some quesadillas which were lacking in taste.

I went there on a Monday night around 18:30 and the place was fairly quiet with some business meetings/team catch ups going on around us. I can imagine that the place gets quite packed and lively during the weekends or major sports events.

Overall, I would only recommend Champion's Sports Bar for getting together with your friends to watch a sporting event. I think Warsaw has so many fantastic food places to offer and unfortunately this is not one of them.

Check Warsaw Hotel Deals