Champagne is French paradise

02 43 45 83 47

Champagne is French paradise Reviews

SuperStarNico SuperSta…
Jul 18, 2007
To know that you can detach yourself from everyday stress, hasstle and current headaches is actually get to do it, it's priceless! Champagne in France has been so good to me. Spent there only one week-end, but it was enough to energize me and through me back into reality...yeah, too bad, but Hey, somebody has to do it!

First we went to Langres, which is a unique historical town with ancient defensive walls surrounding the old city, including a dozen towers and gates. Wondefrul view from the top of the hill on which is situated and you just feel you're so far away on a diffrent planet. Sun was shinning so bright, wind was blowing just enough to carase you skin and then a fairy tale begins.

Amazingly enough, it was France' national day about which we forgot. Must admit, imperssive fireworks which at some point were quite overwelming and also food for thought. It's so strange when you travel and are so far from home and everything that is familiar to fell safe and cosy.

Second day was action day and I still ache now after 3 days :) We went to a lake, Der-Chantecoq. The way there was so beautiful, green pastures and country houses...I so missed seeing that and just leting myself lured into the scenery.

AFter a short swimm with many locals and turist, we blended into the picture and continued the day with 50 km cycling. Auch, the sun was burning, not enough cold water and pain in so many places of my body :D

I was on teh verge of falling so many times a I kept gazing to the surrondings...I definetely spend too much time surronded by blocks and so called beautiful architecture :)

People, go out ther ein nature and just unwind, architecture and art can wait a bit ;)