Champagne bar in KaDeWe

Tauentzienstrasse, Berlin, Germany

Champagne bar in KaDeWe Berlin Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Champagne bar in KaDeWe Apr 04, 2009
A must for me every time I visit Berlin is a visit in the Champagne bar in KaDeWe. There is actually nothing really extraordinary exciting about it but it has come to be something I do. One of the main reasons has also been that I often end up taking a hotel in this neighbourhood.

KaDeWe is a high shopping store like Gallery La Fayette in Paris and it displays the entire extravaganza that you can imagine. I have always preferred coming up on the 6th floor where the food and wine section is residing. I am always amazed by the fabulous food you can find here; everything that you can imagine is here.

This time we arrived quite early after a long night at many of the nightclubs in the area of Haskescher Markt and we decided to get back on track with a glass champagne before lunch. Situated around the glass elevator you can find 3 Designer-Bars “der Extraklasse” as they say in German; Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot und Louis Roederer. The bars have a lounge bar atmosphere and construction they all have a good portfolio of different exclusive champagnes.
First glass of the day
One of the 3 Champagne bars; Veuve…
Chokk says:
Padraig - it is a must do!
Posted on: Jan 09, 2010
dothoin says:
must check it out in march when im in berlin (for the 7th time!)
Posted on: Jan 09, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Champagne bar in KaDeWe

Berlin, again, again!
Next morning, we all woke up pretty early given the fact that, we hit the sack around 6am. We left the hotel around 10.30am after a quick breakfast in order to enjoy the most of this wonderful sunny …Berlin . First goal was to visit the Champagne bar at KaDeWe in order to start the day with a smile…

Check Berlin Hotel Deals