Cezar Hotel

Cezar Hotel Rates and Deals

Cezar Hotel Banja Luka Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Nice friendly hotel May 24, 2013
Hotel Cezar is located just outside the city center, but still not too far. It's about 20-30 minutes walking to the center of Banja Luka. I think there is a city bus you can catch just outside of the hotel, and it takes you to the center. Taxi is not expensive either.

I go often to Banja Luka on business, but this was first time we stayed at this hotel because all other hotels were full. There was a conference in town.

It's a small hotel, 3 or 4 floors, no elevator.

Staff was very friendly, took our luggage upstairs, and made sure we were happy.

My colleagues were given apartments, and I got a 3 bed room, little too big for me :) It had a queen size bed in a separate part with a door, a single bed, and a desk with TV.

It was difficult to see TV from the queen bed, it's too far and the door is in your way.

Bathroom was very nice, with shower, super clean, with enough toiletries, and towels.

Breakfast was very good, lots of choices. Besides standard things like bread and jam, you get boiled and scrambled eggs, sausages, fresh fruit and vegetables.

WiFi worked very well in our rooms, which was a nice surprise considering our issues with internet in other hotels in this town.

We were very happy with this hotel, and it is very possible that we will return.
big bed and small bed :)
queen size bed
single bed, desk and tv
very clean bathroom
dardeb says:
Thanks all for the congrats and smiles! Much appreciated!
Posted on: May 29, 2013
yuness says:
Congratz !
Posted on: May 25, 2013
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review! :D
Posted on: May 25, 2013

Cezar Hotel Overview

Superior accommodations at the Cezar Hotel is the ideal choice for your next unforgettable getaway

Cezar Hotel Amenities