Cevabdzinica kod Muje

Bana Milosavljevića bb, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cevabdzinica kod Muje - banjalucki cevap in 'Kod Muje'
Cevabdzinica kod Muje - Additional service
Cevabdzinica kod Muje - Outdoor space
Cevabdzinica kod Muje - Ćevapčići
Cevabdzinica kod Muje - Cevabdzinica kod Muje patio

Cevabdzinica kod Muje Banja Luka Reviews

odiseya odiseya
Famous ćevapčići Jan 23, 2017
Fantastic location, core of downtown but yet secluded. I like design of restaurant and its outdoor space. It is very famous restaurant. It promote special type of cevapcici, Banja Luka type since 1923. Usually is crowded and it is hard to find a place. I have lucky enough to find one table at the time of my visit. Atmosphere is calm. The look of furniture is almost retro and familiar even is new(-ish). I liked its little details on table. They are put effort in presentation of usually napkins, salt and pepper, oil and cutlery. And this retro tablecloth is nice detailed too. I must admit that I like its design more then food.

Favorite Dish: I taste middle size cevapcici. It was OK. The sizes of meals are big.
Ćevapčići
Outdoor space
Additional service
dardeb dardeb
The best cevapi in town! Aug 12, 2011
If there's one thing you must do when in Banja Luka, it's visit this fantastic place!

Banja Luka is renowned for its brand of cevapi, local version of kebab. And "Kod Muje" is the best place to try them!

This town is well known for its kebab. Everywhere you travel around the region, specially Bosnia and Serbia, you'll see many bistros that sell not just cevapi, but banjalucki cevap (kebabs Banja Luka style).

This place has a long family tradition and is located in the center, near the busy pedestrian street.

It's just slightly hidden away from all the bustle of the main street, and has a very nice patio with big umbrellas, so you can sit outside and enjoy the juicy grilled meat and great quick service.

They serve a variety of grilled meat dishes, but I always eat the good old Banjalucki Cevap. There are 4 versions, small, medium, large and medium with extra bread.

You will get onion on the side (cevapi should be eaten with onion), and you can order kajmak with your cevapi.

I highly recommend this place, and I always go for cevapi when I'm in town.
Cevabdzinica kod Muje patio
banjalucki cevap in "Kod Muje"

Check Banja Luka Hotel Deals