Cerveceria Internacional

3 C/ GAMAZO, Sevilla, Spain

Cerveceria Internacional Sevilla Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
A Must For Beer Lovers Dec 17, 2009
Had found this place on the internet before I went, and, despite it being closed on two occasions I tried, I was determined to go here.

Boasted that it had the largest selection of beer in Sevilla, and having been now I wouldn't doubt it.

Would be hard pushed to find a wider selection of beer in any bar, as while communicating( talking would be pushing it with the language barrier :-D ) the guy that owned it wrote down they had 280 different types of beer from around the world.

Fact that your only allowed 10 pictures means I won't do it justice, but for me it was like I'd died and gone to heaven :-D

Since it was mid afternoon I just went for one of the lower strength Czech beers, and got some tapas ( I like grazing on tapas).

I'd looked at the menu and gone for one that had ''pollo'' since I knew that meant chicken and you can't do much to that. Rather belatedly, after I had ordered it, the owner gave me the tapas menu in English and I was getting chicken with dressed cabbage. It came covered in dressed cabbage :-O Was actually quite nice and I even ate all the cabbage ;-).

There are 15 different types of beer on draught in here, and there is a little booklet running to 20 pages to select the beers from around the world, either by brand or by country.

The walls are decorated with brewery promotion stuff from all around the world.

I loved it, wish my local was like it.
Not much to look at from outside
280 Green bottles sitting on a wall
Behind the bar
Bar area
Transitory says:
Oy ! Did you got and steal my feature? (It's been awhile since I've logged in)
diisha392 says:
Congrats on being featured :)
travelfan1963 says:
Hi Ian--Congratulations on your feature :)

Check Sevilla Hotel Deals