Cepha's Inn Kibale

Plot 7, Kibale, Uganda

Cepha's Inn Kibale Reviews

m_mspr m_mspr
Hotel in Kibale May 28, 2009
I stayed at this hotel when I was in Kibale going on a gorilla tracking. I did not chose it myself, but was arranged by the tour company I used in Uganda.

It was a nice hotel and one thing that was really great was that I could order lunch for the next day which they packed for me, so I could bring it with me the day I was going to see the gorillas. I ordered a sandwich, very good and only $1.

I found a price list from 2005

$1=Ushs2000

Singles: Ushs30,000-

Double: Ushs45,000-

Twin: Ushs40,000-

Delux: Ushs80,000-

They have a bar in a smaller building next to the main building which is small and relaxing and you can get cheap beer ($1 for a big bottle). I brought my book there at night to relax, because there was not many people at the hotel.

On my second night after I got back from the Gorilla tracking, I brought my camera and notebook to the restaurant in the hotel, to look through the pictures I had taken that day and write about my experience. The dinner took a little while, but when a women (think she was the manager) saw that I had my SLR and a notebook, I think she thought I was a journalist and got the food to me in a matter of seconds and the rest of my stay there she and everyone else were extremely friendly towards me. Not that they hadn't been nice from before, but now I was trated like a very important person.
Kibale Map