Century Park Hotel Manila

Century Park Hotel Manila Rates and Deals

Century Park Hotel Manila Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Need an upkeep May 01, 2011
I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed with this one. When I was being sold the Privilege card for this hotel, I was shown around and gave me the wrong impression that the rooms are nice and the price is good for value.

However, when I finally use the free room which came with the card, I found out that the standard room is definitely unacceptable for my standards. It's ugly and old and definitely not worth paying for P5,000/night. I immediately asked for an upgrade to the next level room and was given a better one. But that required me to use my P1500 room upgrade voucher. For a similar or even lower price, I could have stayed in Diamond hotel which is way much better in almost every way. The rooms are much much better and more presentable. The ambiance is classier at Diamond too.

The only redeeming factor of this hotel is the swimming which has a regulated temperature that makes the water just in the right temp., not too cold unlike diamond hotel.

The breakfast is at the groundfloor cafe and the selction is decent tho not remarkable. I like the service tho bec they just brought our check out docs for signature at the cafe just so we dont have to bore ourselves waiting and therefore maximizing our time as well.

Unfortunately, I would not recommend this hotel as you could find others which are more value for money like Diamond hotel.
mystiqueblue mystique…
Oct 28, 2010
So we were made to stay here because of the flight cancellation. Good thing everything was free - from transportation to and from the airport, meals (dinner and breakfast) and the room.

The place is nice but you will have to take a taxi/cab to get to the nearest mall. The rooms are clean. The staff was hospitable, even though they knew we were staying for free. Or maybe they had lots of such instances happening lately so they just have to be nice.

The food was lovely. There were varying cuisines ranging from Chinese and Japanese foods to American. They also serve fruits. For breakfast, I love their bread. Well mainly, their strong point is the food.

The only downside to this is it will purge the life out of your pocket. The meals itself are expensive. I'm expecting the rooms are too.
The room my siblings and I stayed …

Century Park Hotel Manila Overview

With its central location between the main tourism and business areas, the Century Park Hotel Manila is an ideal accommodation in Manila for a wide range of travelers. It is close to the Convention Center, the Folk Arts Theater and the World Trade Center, the entertainment and shopping of the Malate district, and is just minutes from the historic Intramuros area as well. The Century Park Manila is located at 599 P. Ocampo St. 1004, and is 3.4 miles from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.

Guestrooms in the Century Park Manila Philippines are equipped with full-sized bathroom with tub, a beverage station, a personal safe, climate controls, satellite TV, a hair dryer, and 24-hour room service.

When staying at the Century Park Hotel Manila Philippines visitors can look forward to such facilities as a swimming pool with snack bar and beverage service, several dining and lounge options, a currency exchange, spa with massage and beauty treatments, laundry and dry cleaning services, a business service center, meeting and conference rooms, a modern fitness room, a sauna, free parking on the premises, and 24-hour front desk service.

Century Park Hotel Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shoe Shine
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Century Park Hotel Manila

Cancelled.
Our flight to Kalibo was set at 4:35pm. I was set to go with the whole family. Supposedly, it was just my sister and I who are going because our mileage is about to expire. Upon our arrival at the ai…Century Park Hotel in Manila, everything included (meals, room and transport). Our flight was rebooked at 9am the following…

Check Century Park Hotel Rates and Deals