Central Surf Shop

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Central Surf Shop Puerto Escondido Reviews

kt_christine kt_chris…
Sep 28, 2006
Alright. In Puerto Escondido, everyone surfs, or at least tries it. So, rather then looking like idiots, we decided to take a surf lesson. We took the advice of a girl at our hostel who raved about this guy named Rene from a place called Central Surf. It was $400 pesos apiece, which comes with a three hour surf lesson, hours of unwelcomed public groping and a few smooches on the ass. If you have ever wondered how it feels to be molested on a moving surf board while waves are crashing down over your head, wonder no more. Rene is your man. Word to the wise, ladies. There are female surf instructors that will gladly give you a lesson...without having to constantly slap wandering hands away from your body.
k9belle says:
Seriously.. I had the same experience 10 years ago, and I was 18 years old--- He was like a dog in heat and I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. Word to the wise... or any FEMALE.... stay away!!
Posted on: Dec 26, 2008
renam123 says:
lol YEah welcome to anywhere south of the border...I should share my hospital stories from guadajalara
Posted on: Feb 11, 2007
Eric says:
Whoa that sucks! Too bad because surfing should be so fun! Thanks for the warning and if you are ever in the LA area my friends and I can give you free, non-harassing surf lessons.
Posted on: Oct 05, 2006