Central Pub

Central Pub - My Lager

Central Pub Saint Andrews Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Probably the best pub in town May 27, 2011
Unfortunately there was a major road construction at the Market Square when we visited St. Andrews otherwise I am sure that I really could have appreciated the walk in the street but we had to walk on plywood instead of cobble stones. The Central Pub was the centrepiece of the square and also very sort after.

When we entered we were met with a very high noise level but of the kind that puts a smile on your face, well anyway on mine. The discussions were going on and there was loads of laugher in the room. I guess that there were at least 50 people in the pub and all were in good mood and swinging their pints in the air.

The interior was classic British with dark wood and loads of mirrors and the bar in the middle of the room. We managed to squeeze in at the far end of the bar and get our order of one wine, a Tennent's Lager and a Guinness which was our favourite set.

The service was swift and with a smile. It was one of these pubs that instantly put you in a good mood and I found it to be the best pub I visited in St. Andrews.
The sign outside the pub
That how fast the service was
A wonderful sight
A Guinness
Chokk says:
Ha-ha true
pacificscorpio says:
Now that would be some bar tab !!
Chokk says:
Still to be there !
Posted on: Jul 09, 2011

Compare St Andrews Hotel Rates (1km away)

Central Pub Map