Central Perk

Bold Street, Liverpool, United Kingdom

Central Perk Liverpool Reviews

jeminigirl jeminigi…
A MUST for F.R.I.E.N.D.S fans =) May 16, 2015
I can’t believe there is no Central Perk in New York, thankfully for all F.R.I.E.N.D.S fans, look no further than good old Liverpool.

From the moment you step inside you think you’re going to come across Rachel, Pheobe, Ross, Monica, Chandler and Joey. The interior is tastefully decorated so much like the coffee shop in the hit TV series. Even down to a huge sofa, perfectly located in front of a giant TV screen, which you’ve guessed is showing F.R.I.E.N.DS.

The menu is what you’d expect – from Latte’s – Cappuccino's, Milkshakes and Smoothies – all of which are appropriately named after one of the characters. Sandwiches, Panini’s and cakes are also available. I ordered a 'Joey' Latte and my friend ordered a fruit juice, you pay at the counter, and they then bring the order over to your table.

I have to say that the latte was probably one of the best I’ve ever had (even by major coffee shop chain standards) and the mug was huge.

A great atmosphere to catch up with friends, whilst watching friends – I will be back.

Also you can’t miss out on the token touristy pics in front of the Central Perk signage!!!
Having a 'Joey' Latte