Central Hotel Lucerne

Central Hotel Lucerne Rates and Deals

Central Hotel Lucerne Reviews

meggy1017 meggy1017
Sep 11, 2007
Beware of this place. It lists itself as a four star hotel but it would barely be a two. The linens were dirty and the rooms are small. The dining area wasn't clean either. I thought oh well, I got a cheap rate. I found a great discount online and booked it about four months ahead of time. When I went to check OUT of the hotel, the man at the desk tried to make me pay the regular rate rather than the one I had agreed to previously. Just so you, know he wanted more than four times what I had already paid. I showed him the confirmation and the date I had reserved the place and he was nasty and insisted I was still getting a deal. I told him that he had my information before hand and should have contacted me before I came, or at the very least notified my upon check in. Needless to say I refused to pay the difference, but if I had not argued he would have taken me for all I had. I will not be staying at this hotel again. I recommend staying anywhere at all besides the Central Hotel, Lucerne.

Central Hotel Lucerne Overview

Located in the heart of town and overlooking the gorgeous Kapelbruecke Bridge, the Central Hotel Lucerne is a good hotel in Lucerne for a leisure traveler to the area. It is steps from the main tourist areas and attractions, but also very convenient to the waterways and mountains too. The Central Hotel Lucerne is located at Morgartenstrasse 4 which is less than half of a mile from primary tourist pier.

Each of the 46 bedrooms in the Central Hotel Lucerne is outfitted with a personal safe, high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, a hair dryer, climate controls, minibar, and a beverage station.

The contemporary and comfortable Central Hotel Lucerne provides visitors with services and facilities including, 24-hour front desk service, child care, meeting and conference rooms, a modern fitness room, pet friendly policies, a lounge with bar service, concierge services, laundry and dry cleaning services, free parking on the premises, banqueting facilities, a currency exchange, free daily breakfast service, a sauna, and an in-house restaurant.

Central Hotel Amenities