Central Hostel Bg

Central Hostel Bg Rates and Deals

Central Hostel Bg Bergamo Reviews

fransglobal fransglo…
Bad first impression Oct 09, 2009
Accommodation in Bergamo seems to be difficult to get and expensive. I found this place on the Internet. 45 euro per night for a double room used as single with ensuite. Includes breakfast (poor). Free wifi throughout and free use of two terminals in common room. Very clean and well kept throughout. Good common areas.

Nevertheless, it was quite spoilt for me by my first impression on arrival. When I booked on Internet, you had to confirm a week before and give your credit card details. I booked for two nights. On arrival at ten in the evening, I was told I would have to pay straight away for the two nights. In Europe, it is not usual to pay on arrival, you pay on departure. I have paid one night on arrival but never more. However, the staff insisted I pay the two nights. I did not have much choice, particularly as they had my credit card details.

The hostel was very good (apart from the breakfast) but I would be reluctant to stay there again and would not recommend it to anyone, in view of my initial experience. I moved to Caironi for the rest of my stay in Bergamo, which is a wonderful city. See my separate review of this hotel.

Check Central Hostel Bg Rates and Deals