Central BBQ

www.cbqmemphis.com - (901) 272-9377

Central BBQ Memphis Reviews

bluelotus bluelotus
Amazing BBQ and Banana Pudding to die for Jun 27, 2016
The amazing is terrific, the rub is perfect and the ribs were fall off the bone tender.

The mac and cheese is melt in your mouth delicious with some sort of spice on the top that makes it perfection.

If you stop here it would be a sin to leave without the banana pudding. It is absolutely to die for. I am almost positive that they make it with cream cheese.

The Lorraine Motel where MLK was killed is literally in the parking lot next door, so that is something interesting to see while you're there.

We had a wait staff member walk past and he had his personal food in his hand. We kept looking, we could not figure out what it was.. It was fries with everything loaded and BBQ on it! He walked over and gave us a fork and let us try it!!!! It was SPOT on if we had not already had ribs, slaw, mac and cheese and pulled bbq we would have ordered that also!!!
traveldoc1984 says:
As a Memphian, I love this review!
Posted on: Dec 09, 2016
filiarumignis filiarum…
Best BBQ in Memphis May 14, 2011
I know if you ready the reviews online, they will try to convince you that Rendezvous has Memphis' best BBQ. Even the travel channel did a special on it. I can tell you after living in Memphis for almost 6 years, Central BBQ is the best. They have great flavor for a great price. Try the dry rub or wet. I personally like wet ribs, but one time I think they accidentally did dry rub on mine and then realized I ordered wet. So then they spread some sauce over it. WOW!! That day I had the best tasting ribs ever. No joke. The best. I have eaten at the other BBQ places in Memphis and I must say Central is my favorite. Do yourself a favor and try it!

Check Memphis Hotel Deals