Centered City Yoga

(801) 521-9642

Centered City Yoga Salt Lake City Reviews

kayguarnay kayguarn…
A nice place to recenter and rebalance Dec 23, 2014
I have been to many studios in the last 12 years of yoga, and I like this one a lot, enough to recommend it. When I first moved to Salt Lake, one of my first outings was to find a nice yoga community -- close to home, not too hot, nice but firm instructors, and a great community of students. This place fits the bill!

It is in a center of a hip area 9th and 9th -- which also makes it very easy to find. Parking can be a bit tricky, but the side streets don't have time limits.

There are three studio rooms, so there can be three classes going on concurrently. This is great in case you want to try different things, but can only come at a certain time. They also have reasonable hours, classes as early at 6 and as late as 8 which I can't say for many other yoga studios. I've only taken classes with Adam, and today with Hope. The yoga type is Anusara.. aside all the controversy around it, it fits my needs perfectly. After years of doing Ashtanga yoga, I really wanted to try something slower, but more focused on good alignment. Enter Anusara. A very nice, deliberate yoga practice that fits me perfectly. You can find many other types of yoga here that will fit just about anyone: Kundalini, Forrest, a little acro, prenatal. You name it, CCY likely has it.

If you are moving here, or just passing through town, I would highly recommend this yoga studio!

Check Salt Lake City Hotel Deals