Center Rent Apartments

Check Minsk Hotel Deals

Center Rent Apartments Minsk Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice location but a bad bed Jun 01, 2012
I looked at different options for the first night in Minsk and after looking at some hotels at first I decided to go for an apartment solution in stead. I was in a rush for booking as well because I had to get all the papers done for my visa application process. I was travelling with Mickey and I was trying to coordinate with him as well, while I was searching for a solution for the first night.

Shortly after I had booked the apartment through the Center Rent Apartment I started to receive information from the company on my mail. I found this quite nice because they were really friendly and just wanted to have an overview about arrival times and so.

Just before we took the flight to Minsk I started to communicate with the company in SMS, which made it easier for me to contact them when we arrived in the city. After our problems with the rental car we were delayed some hours and all this time I communicated with them via SMS.

We finally arrived at the area of our apartment for the night but some trouble finding it so a woman came down to street to pick us up. It was a woman around 55 years old and she didn’t speak much English but she was smiling all the time. She also walked faster than anything that I had experienced before – I had really a hard time keeping up with her. She showed us inside the apartment and asked us at what time we would leave the following day. We had no answer for her but we said around 11 am because we were heading for Brest next day.

The apartment okay and it was situated on the 1st floor. Well inside we found an apartment with a living room and a bedroom, large kitchen and a quite nice bathroom. The bedroom was quite okay and I let Mickey that the bed there and keep the room. I took the living room where there was a fold out sleeping leader sofa.

The kitchen had coffee machine, large fridge and so on. The bathroom had a Jacuzzi but we later found out that there were hardly any power on the water and there were not that much hot water. We didn’t try to use the Jacuzzi just to have a shower.

My folding bed was of pretty lousy quality and my back was totally destroyed after a night in it. The room was also pretty cold.

The location of the apartment was really great we were not far from the city center and many of the nice places of the city. There was a parking area just around the corner, and it was for free. There were some nice restaurants and bars just around the corners as well. I booked another apartment through the agency for our last night but they gave us the same apartment. I did not want to complain because we knew were it was located and it was easy access from there to both the city center and the airport.

There was supposed to be a Wi-Fi connection working in the apartment but we only managed to make it work the first evening and then at a very slow speed.

Check Minsk Hotel Deals