Center Parcs Sauerland Hotel Medebach

Check Medebach Hotel Deals

Center Parcs Sauerland Hotel Medebach Reviews

gejah gejah
Houses to rent in Center Parcs Hoch Sauerland Sep 01, 2009
We left the house at about one ‘o clock in the afternoon, and it took us 4 and a half hour to reach Hoch Sauerland. Traffic Jams, road blocks so not a fast way to get there. This time we wanted something easy and not too expensive. But everything was booked. Not a lot of houses to rent. Therefore Center Parcs was the only option. Normally this is more a park for people with children. But I have seen a few young people. In the age of 23. This park is located between Willingen and Winterberg. The area is very nice, but very hilly. We parked our car and went to the reception. We did the internet check in and therefore it went fast. Our house was at the end of the park on top of the hill. Normally a good location. But reading our papers we received we noticed that we had to park our car outside the park during our stay. This was bad news for me, because I cannot walk on a steep way. Therefore I went back to the reception to ask if my husband was allowed to bring me to the house with the car. And I told her that I would be alone during the day so I had to stay in the house, not to the supermarket or wherever . The lady really did surprise me, because she offered us another house close to the supermarket and the restaurants. And the good news was the house was much bigger! I call that service!

The house nr. 220 is right in front of the Dome (supermarket, restaurants and so on), they even got a hotspot for your computer. For the children there are a lot of playgrounds, there is a mini golf which looked very nice. You do not have to be board here.

Our house has a big living space and a fireplace. Flat screen tv and a laminated floor. The Kitchen is very complete. Microwave, Dish washer, refrigerator, and enough storage place. Also the equipment is very good. There is a water boiler, a coffee maker. Enough to have a pleasant stay. Downstairs is a bathroom with a bath and toilet, upstairs you have a bathroom with a shower and toilet. And two big bedrooms. Even the beds are from a good quality. In front of your house you have a very small garden, but on the back you have a nice private place to sit. You are able to take your bikes to the back of the house, because there is a small path leading there. For Biking and sportive things Hoch Sauerland has much to offer. But you have to be in a rather good walking condition. If you cannot walk, and you have a form from your medical doctor they allow you to go with your car to your house. Normally this park is car free. They want to protect the people and the environment.

The only negative thing I can say about the houses, they really should have a new paint on the inside. Because the walls in the hallway and stairway are damaged and “dirty” (this is probably because of the suitcases they have to bring upstairs).

We had a last minute booking so it was not that expensive. But normally I think it is a bit expensive.
the place where you can rent your …

Center Parcs Sauerland Hotel Medebach Overview

The Center Parcs Eifel (Park Heilbachsee Ferienhauser) Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Gunderath. The Center Parcs Eifel (Park Heilbachsee Ferienhauser) Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, television, shower, microwave, kitchenette, balcony/terrace, coffee/tea maker. Guests staying at this Gunderath accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as restaurant, pets allowed. The hotel offers massage, indoor pool, jacuzzi, gym, sauna, spa to provide extra pleasure and relaxation for all guests. Along with its convenient location in Gunderath, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. Along with its convenient location in Gunderath, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. To proceed with your booking at the Center Parcs Eifel (Park Heilbachsee Ferienhauser) Hotel, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

Center Parcs Sauerland Hotel Amenities