Center Parcs Port Zélande

Center Parcs Port Zélande Rates and Deals

Center Parcs Port Zélande Ouddorp Reviews

Ils1976 Ils1976
ideal winter break Sep 11, 2011
Friends of mine invited me to spend the weekend with them on their yearly winter break to the coast of Holland.

It was my first experience traveling to a bungalow park and I must say that it wasn't all that bad.

Upon arrival you have enough time to drive your car to your appointed bungalow, where you can unpack all of your stuff. Unfortunately you have to bring it back to one of the many parkinglots of the park. I was not so sure about leaving my car behind but there was no option about it, otherwise you could end up with a fine ... so I did like all the other visitors and drove back to the parking. Where I noticed that it was guarded. I felt right at ease because I heard all those strange stories of stolen cars lately ... it had me worried a bit! :)

Our 4-persons bungalow (or you can call it a small house) was situated near the harbor of the park and the view was nice!

On the outside it looked outdated and it needed also a new layer of paint. Inside however it was basic but very clean.

On the ground floor you had a small livingroom with kitchen, a hallway and seperate toilet. Upstairs a small but satisfying bathroom and two rooms. I could survive here for a few days! :)

The park itself is very close to the sea and it is nice for walking and cycling. The lake on the other side is great for boating.

Inside the park you have a central building called "the Dome" where you can find a small supermarket, several restaurants and shops, but most important Aquadome ... a subtropical waterpark with many slides ... fun for kids AND adults! :)

Although the water was about 21 degrees Celcius, it was a bit to cold for me ... I know, I like it hot! :D

Outside the Dome you can find some playgrounds for the kids and for the bigger kids there is adventure factory with all sorts of computer games and many other things.

If the weather is bad (like we had that weekend!) it is a fun place to hang out! :)

At night there was always some kind of show going on at the factory and they served great cocktails!

All in all a nice place to spend the weekend!
first welcome to the park
our bungalow