Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives

North Male Atoll, Maldives

Compare Baros Hotel Rates (7.4km away)

Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives North Male Atoll Reviews

urtahc urtahc
Cool & Compact Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldvies Aug 13, 2011
I must tell you this because this is my 3rd Island-resort visited among the hundreds existing resort & hospitality busines offers in the many atolls of the Maldives. I am a plain guest who spend holidays with my friend to unwind and escape from the world of young professional consumed by today's lifestyle.

Centara Ras Fushi just recently opened this year on April to business adding to the many options now in the Maldives destination.

Just about 15 minutes speed boat ride from the Male Int'l Airport you will be welcomed by the staffs of the resort upon arrival.

On early morning the sun is beaming while we are blanketed by the cool breeze of the fresh sea waves on the shore that gently splash on the side of the boat while docking in the mini-break water that at first glance seems to me like a swimming pool.

From the speed boat crew to the welcoming staffs. All are upfront and effecient. No time is being wasted and so we savor evry bit of experience on first impression.

The reception lounge is so cool that you will feel the nature sourrounds with its aquatic touch of interiors.

We stayed in two of the water-villas adjacent to each other. For a group of four we need to have same set of accommodation. While the water villas are quite a distance from the main island where the restaurant, bar, gym, pool and spa center are located, it also gives us the ample space to enjoy the luxury of serenity and calmness. After all, you needed from the resort are address efficiently by their well equipped guest attendant staffs. Indeed they are just a rescue by call away.

The ROOM (villa) : is equipped with walk-in lavatory and a king size bed and what i love most is the bare terrace it offers behind the canopy. There you can have direct sunlight whenever you like suntanning while updating your status on FB/Instgram/Twitter. lol - the stairways to the water is just so convenient.

Bar & The Buffet: I should be honest on telling that we spent most of our time in the restaurant that serves the buffet from breakfast, lunch and dinner. Though we still have options in going to the other two Italian and Japanese restaurants separated in location, it is just so entertaining to join in with rest of the guests flocking in like a festive meals on one open air redezvous. The variety of food is everlating and sumptious! The bar in the poolside is realy a dose to indulge while half of your body is dip in the water sitting in the pool's counter bar and you are being serve with ulmitied options of drink! viola! luxury chill out! and when you feel like resting and have a dry clothe moment you may opt to visit the Viu Bar (floating bar) a walk away from the pool's bar where they open the service 24hr as long as you keep your hold of the glass!! We spent most of our time every after meals in the floating bar where Samantha offers us but the best mixes of drinks!

There are water sport facilities yet we cannot find much time and its odd on a stormy water during our visit.

We even had the chance to meet resort operations manager - then, friend. Who was so kind and very much proffesional.

I would surely miss the moment we had spent with my friends in this island. Our stay was one of the best again in the Maldives. I am looking forward for the next (cross my fingers) visit. And I love Ganda, for the many kindness she is extending to me and my friends while in the Male.

So, have i missed to beguiled you to visit the Maldives?
The ad-:)
Pool on sunset
Pool in midday
The end of the water villa

Compare Baros Hotel Rates (7.4km away)

North Male Atoll Map