Centara Grand Karon Beach

Centara Grand Karon Beach - Breakfast cafe
Centara Grand Karon Beach - Rooftop bar, overlooking ocean
Centara Grand Karon Beach - Beautiful beach
Centara Grand Karon Beach - Lazy river <3
Centara Grand Karon Beach - deluxe pool suite with uninterrupted views of the ocean. <3 <3
Centara Grand Karon Beach - view of pool from one of the balconies.

Check Phuket Hotel Deals

Centara Grand Karon Beach Phuket Reviews

AbbeyR AbbeyR
Secluded luxury, but only 5 minutes to the bars!!!! Oct 23, 2012
Located on at the highest point of Karon beach, away from the busyness and crowded areas you have the 'Centara Grand Karon Beach. Because this hotel is right at the top of Karon you don't get the locals disturbing you on the beach or the busyness you'd expect to see in the middle of Karon. Another great aspect is that it only takes about 5 minutes by tuk tuk into Patong.

The rooms are absolutely beautiful and have a very chic atmosphere. I love the plunge pool rooms as they also offer amazing views over the ocean (while you are swimming... bliss). When I stayed here I got upgraded to a corner pool suite with a private balcony lounge. It was amazing. At night, in the pool I could see a massive lightning show over the ocean.

The decor of the property has an almost Middle Eastern feel about it, the gardens surrounding the Hotel were still growing when I was there (as the place is still brand spankin new) but are well designed and will look great!!! (was finished late 2010)

Now, don't get turned off by the pink building, they made it look fantastic. When you are there, you don’t notice it so much as you do in pictures.

The kids are going to love this place too. With one of those lazy river pools, with waterfalls, waterslides and the pool is even surrounded by sand so the parents don't have to worry about the kiddies getting too close to the ocean. For the adults, you can head over to the infinity adults pool, the pool bar (at both pools), the rooftop bar, the spaaaaa or for the health conscious the state of the art gym equipment will help take the kg off your holiday thighs.

After mentioning the kids, I must remind you that I'm now 23 years old. I had a ball here! It's relaxing, fun and the pool is awesome. Best thing is that you’re not on Patong Beach. I love to party, but I don't want to stay on Patong. It’s too busy, it does not have a nice beachalmost every hotel is positioned in front of a road, I’m sorry, but I DO NOT want to hear cars while I am trying to relax.

As a travel agent I have inspected a lot of hotels and I really do love this one and will always recommend it!

If you like a bit of 5 star luxury don’t miss out by not staying here!!
view of pool from one of the balco…
deluxe pool suite with uninterrupt…
Lazy river <3