Celia

Check Vasilikos Hotel Deals

Celia Vasilikos Reviews

Suusj Suusj
Celia Jun 17, 2013
So if you are going for a golden shower head, Kashmir sheets and an American fridge, I would not recommend Celia. But if you are looking for a small apartment building, a room with a wonderful view, friendly owners and a place that gives you that much needed peace and quit, Celia is the place to be!

We got room 216, that's situated on the first floor at the and of the third set of 10 apartments. There is no elevator. The room is not big but has everything you need. When you enter there is a small kitchen on your left and the bathroom on your right. The room has 2 single beds, 2 chairs and a small table. One small closet and a small balcony with a table and two chairs.

The bed was nothing special. Just as good as any other. The bathroom is small but has a bath, sink and toilet. Bath is to small to lay down in but suited it's purpose. Sometimes had to wait for hot water because of the distance from the boilers but they worked eventually.

Wifi and air conditioning are optional. We didn't use any of them. Our room only got sun in the morning and during the day a lot of shade so we did not need airco.

Rooms are cleaned daily and clean sheets and towels every 3 days.

The complex itself has a pool, not heated. Walking a bit further you have the beach where you can snorkel. When you walk past the rock formation there is another beach with sunbeds and eating facilities.

The nearest supermarket is a good 20 minute walk. The nearest, centre (2 souvenir stores, a supermarket and a coffee house...) is about 30 minutes. I would recommend hiring a car for all or part of your stay.

The owners are friendly and helpful. Reception isn't open all day but opening hours are well signposted. It is possible to get breakfast, the breakfast area is close to the reception area. We did not use breakfast so I wouldn't know if it was any good. Besides that it is possible to use boardgames or get a safe. The safe is not situated in the room but at the reception area.

There is a restaurant situated at the pool. The restaurant is open from 14.00 till 22.00. The food is great and Marco, the cook, and May, the waitress are very friendly.

I really liked the fact that you could leave your old books and magazines so others could read them. Nice one, I had never seen that before and I red every book that I liked (after finishing my own of course)

Celia, is a small apartment building with a wonderful atmosphere. It is very relaxed and I personally felt at home right away! Definitely recommended!
Our little friend at the door :-)
Kitchen area
Bathroom
Bathroom
sylviandavid says:
Looks like a great place! Thanks for this review.
Posted on: Jul 01, 2013