Cedars Grille

www.cedarsgrille.com - (507) 934-3314

Cedars Grille Saint Peter Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
a little classier but really good food Oct 06, 2011
Cedars Grille is a little restaurant a block off the main street in St. Peter. The restaurant looks a little fancier than your normal mom and pop diner. The booths are high backed and you feel you are in a historic place, which you are. Yet it isn't a fancy restaurant, where you need to be dressed up and on your best behavior.

The menu has many foods that are homemade in house. I ordered the butternut squash ravioli, which I later found out was hand made this morning! The ravioli seemed to be wheat and was in a buttery cream sauce with pumpkin pie spice and walnuts. And I was very happy that I got more than 5 raviolis. It was very good. Yum! My coworkers both got the ribeye, which was cut in house. They got mixed vegetables and a baked potato. A basket of warm rolls completed our dinner.

The menu also includes ribs, burgers, sandwiches, fish, pasta and chicken. The food was all really good. The prices are average for a nicer restaurant, with dinners $12-$18.

Happy Hour is 5-8 pm. Finally a place that caters to people who actually work until 5 pm or later, then have to clean up before dinner! We all enjoyed happy hour drinks as well.

The service was pretty good. There was some big fundraising event in town, so all the restaurants and bars were really busy. I'm sure the service would be a little better when it isn't so busy.

Overall, this is a nice place to eat when you are looking for a decent sit-down dinner with real meal. This is a nice change from the many chain or fast food restaurants.
squash ravioli