Cedar Falls Health Farm

Cedar Falls Health Farm Rates and Deals

Cedar Falls Health Farm Taunton Reviews

CharlieM66 CharlieM…
Feeling the Difference Apr 25, 2008
I had imagined that my first health spa experience would encompass lots of pampering, professional spa treatments, impeccable service and beautiful surroundings. It was also important for me to find an opportunity for some peaceful relaxation, good healthy eating options and to gain an overall sense of reward for my hard-earned break. I stayed at Cedar Falls Health Farm in Somerset for a full day and night. I wasn’t disappointed and loved it from the very moment I arrived.

Friendly, helpful reception staff checked me in and I quickly found myself in my large en-suite room, with a fresh bowl of fruit and open views across the vast lawns and gardens that surround the impressive red stone building. On with the obligatory dressing gown, and my treatment itinerary would dictate the course of events during the rest my stay. These included a dry floatation table, and the Men’s Clarins Treatment incorporating a full body, face and head massage – exceptional value and highly recommended. The pool, sauna and sun lounge areas were very popular amongst other guests, resting in-between the comprehensive range of treatments and therapies that are available.

Feeling completely soothed, relaxed and rested, I took a short stroll around the extensive grounds, scattering the wild rabbits back into their burrows, before dining on a perfect gourmet menu of fresh produce, all beautifully prepared, cooked and served with equal care and attention.

The next morning I woke up slowly to the tranquil sound of bird song. After being served an equally good breakfast, my pampering break was unfortunately over and it was time for me to check out but as a much calmer, more relaxed and centred person. It’s true to say that I really did feel the difference. The service, the professional staff and the setting made for a very special health spa break.

Cedar Falls Health Farm Overview

The Cedar Falls Health Farm sits outside the main Taunton center in the hamlet of Bishop’s Lydeard. Surrounded by the Somerset hills, guests are a five minute car ride from the main shopping districts and cafes of downtown Taunton. The Cedar Falls Health Farm is best reached by car. It is near the M5 motorway, between junctions 25 and 26.

There are 32 rooms at the Cedar Falls Health Farm, designed with wellness and relaxation in mind. The architectural themes of the manor house are continued in the rooms, and each room has en suite facilities. Double or superior rooms are available, with television service, direct dial telephones, coffee and tea makers, and alarm clocks.

The Cedar Falls Health Farm is a spa retreat and wellness resort that is housed in a restored Georgian manor complex. A complimentary English breakfast is offered each morning. The wellness facilities include a full service spa, thermal soaking baths, a swimming pool, steam rooms, and saunas. For outdoor entertainment, there is a nine hole golf course on the property. No children or pets are permitted.

Cedar Falls Health Farm Amenities