Cebu Hotels

Browse 53 Cebu, Philippines hotel reviews for 90 Cebu hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Cebu

Lapu-Lapu City Hotels22 km
Cordova Hotels23.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Cebu Hotels and Deals

#1 of 90 hotels in Cebu
joseph98 says: "Im the sort of person who normally stays in hostels, or budget hotels if, on..."
$51
#2 of 90 hotels in Cebu
cookiecandy22 says: "It was the Grand TravBuddy Meeting held here in Philippines and one of our desti..."
#3 of 90 hotels in Cebu
bensonryan says: "Cebu Marriott is located on Cebu island and about a 45 minute taxi drive from th..."
$109
#4 of 90 hotels in Cebu
billyk says: "This is one of my favourite spots on the whole earth. Open air lobby gives you t..."
#5 of 90 hotels in Cebu
mudcore says: "I was really excited to stay in this hotel after I'd seen the photos and it neve..."
#6 of 90 hotels in Cebu
cthunder86 says: "I found a great deal on Agoda for about 25 a night otherwise its about 40-44. T..."
#7 of 90 hotels in Cebu
pete75 says: "Amazing value for money. Stayed their for one month and the daily rate was less ..."
#8 of 90 hotels in Cebu
menice says: "My favorite hotel in Cebu City. It's cheap, near malls, restaurants and the busi..."
#9 of 90 hotels in Cebu
Sandals says: "As soon as u walk in the security guard will open your door and assist u with yo..."
#10 of 90 hotels in Cebu
emhergarcia says: "One of the best resorts I've been to and a Day Tour won't be enough for you to e..."
#11 of 90 hotels in Cebu
cookiecandy22 says: "Island and Sun Beach Resort is constructed entirely on stilts atop a fine white ..."
#12 of 90 hotels in Cebu
edregin says: "- I stayed here for 02 nights only. According to the website where I booked it,..."
$46
#13 of 90 hotels in Cebu
yheleen says: "Every time I needed to stay in a hotel or resort, it must be somewhere where I c..."
#14 of 90 hotels in Cebu
nolan says: "If you want a reasonably priced hotel not far from Ayala Center Cebu, MJ Hotel a..."
#15 of 90 hotels in Cebu
canuckdownunder05 says: "Wicked place for an overnight stay while in transit. Really cheap, basic dorm ro..."
$12
#16 of 90 hotels in Cebu
girl0ntheg0 says: "Convenient location. Affordable prices stay, food, etc. Clean. Accomm..."
$17
#17 of 90 hotels in Cebu
ted332 says: "The Cebu Waterfront Hotel is a very prominent landmark in Cebu City and is very ..."
$72
#18 of 90 hotels in Cebu
thelma says: "its beautiful relaxing also has a great surrounding. quiet and peaceful for a ..."
#19 of 90 hotels in Cebu
baraku says: "I always stay at this hostel whenever I drop-by Cebu before going home in our pr..."
$13
#20 of 90 hotels in Cebu
dominicamayun says: "I stayed only for 1 night in this hotel. It's location is perfect. Its within ..."
$15
#21 of 90 hotels in Cebu
nyotek says: "After 3 weeks of hard labor, doing voluntary work in the region of Cebu City, it..."
#22 of 90 hotels in Cebu
emhergarcia says: "I highly recommend this hotel for budget travelers. Breakfast is included when..."
$25
#23 of 90 hotels in Cebu
Intergallactic says: "The hotel was easily accessible to the city's malls, night life etc. Taxi servic..."
$47
#24 of 90 hotels in Cebu
gardkarlsen says: "We only stayed for 1 night at the hotel in July 2014 and it is tricky to give a ..."
$84
#25 of 90 hotels in Cebu
mudcore says: "Poor service. No TV Cable during 90 of our stay. There was brown out. We hardly..."
$57