Cebu White Sands Resort

Check Lapu-Lapu City Hotel Deals

Cebu White Sands Resort Lapu-Lapu City Reviews

marianiair mariania…
DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY Jun 05, 2012
My experience at the White Sands Resort was the worst experience of my life. As a recruiter for a major airline, I have traveled extensively and am a "low-maintenance" type of individual. Besides the over-priced room, the beach was basically a slab of concrete covered with 1/2inches of white sand...a completely unnatural setting. Furthermore, my fiance and I were treated rudely when we attempted to leave the resort after one night's stay. Despite the fact that I was told that I could receive a reimbursement of my week's deposit if I was unhappy, I was later told that "this was never told to me". When I threatened to call the police, I was told with a smirk, that they "police will not show up, for they are are my friend", by the resrvation's manager. Sure enough, the police never showed up after I called them. When I told the reservation's manager that I worked for a major airline, I was told, "then you should know better than to leave such a large deposit". When I told this man that he was NO HELP TO ME WHATSOEVER", he told me to "go to hell"...that's when I became furious and was led off the grounds by the security staff. There are many fine resorts in Cebu, like the Plantation Bay Resort, for example, but this is certainly not one of them. Even if I had been treated well, the place was overpriced, basic, and boring.
anamaya anamaya
Very nice place for relaxation Mar 12, 2011
Great hotel. Nice amenities, pools are kids-friendly. Very big and clean rooms. The food is amazing and on a very reasonable prizes although it's a resort.

Cebu White Sands Resort Overview

Discover all that Cebu has to offer with Cebu White Sands At Maribago Bay Hotel as a base. Each of the 50 well-furnished guestrooms at the hotel ensures a comfortable stay with industry-standard room amenities. Each guestroom is fully equipped with television, air conditioning, desk. This Cebu accommodation features on-site facilities such as restaurant, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning. Hotel's guests can experience on-site latest leisure and sports facilities such as water sports (non-motorized), garden, water sports (motorized).This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Cebu, making it a distinct accommodation. To book a room at the Cebu White Sands At Maribago Bay Hotel, please select your dates of travel and complete fill out our secure online booking form.

Cebu White Sands Resort Amenities

• Volleyball
  • Direct dial phone
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower