Cebu Pacific Air
Manila Domestic Airport Complex Old Domestic Road Pasay City Philippines 1301 , Pasay City, Philippines
www.cebupacificair.com - 63-2-70-20-888
Cebu Pacific Air Pasay City Reviews
Low Cost Budget Airline in the Philippines Jun 25, 2011
Cebu pacific is one of the country's leading domestic airline that dominates more than 50 destinations in the Philippines. It's primary hub is Ninoy Aquino International Aiport Terminal 3 (NAIA T3) which is located in Pasay city .
I've flown with this airline several times Internationally and locally and here are the points that Ive considered.
The positive side of their service includes the following :
1. Budget flights ( affordable )
2. Not so complicated website for online booking and web check in
3.I enjoyed their FA's warmth customer service.
4. you can book online and have lots of mode of payment to choose from:
a. credit card
b. book online and pay through " payment centers "
near your place
c. use your debit card.(Megalink)
5. They also offer Travel Tour Packages and check if it fits with your budget.
The not so positive side :
1. delayed flights ( 7/10 )
2. unupdated in flight reading materials.
3. not so nice ground crews. ( barely smile and greet passengers )
check it out, if you're in the Philippines and if you think that the points that I considered weighed more in the positive side , you should try to fly with Cebu Pacific and explore the Country's Wonders.
2 / 2 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!