Caye Reef

Check Caye Caulker Hotel Deals

Caye Reef Caye Caulker Reviews

alicia330 alicia330
Amazing hotel with perfect location Jul 06, 2013
Really an amazing hotel with several (6?) suites. Each room has two bedrooms, two baths, and a living room and kitchen. Each room also has a private balcony that faces the beach, which is directly across the small, sand street. Central air conditioner that works better than back in the states. In my opinion the price is reasonable for everything you're getting, including a great location- two blocks from the split, and two blocks from the small center of town in the other direction. I really can't say enough to recommend this hotel, and will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Caye Caulker.
Sunrise from balcony of room 3
View from rooftop patio
Mitch143 Mitch143
Amazing rooms and views! Mar 02, 2012
Overall, these apartments offer great freedom, amenities and luxury to all guests. From the extremely friendly staff to the great location near the "split", it is a great place to stay. With a hot tub on the roof, a pool on the main floor, and hammocks on each patio, it offers plenty of relaxation spots. While I do admit it comes with a slightly larger price tag, it is definitely worth it when comparing it with other accommodations on the island. When booking, Bobbi (the manager) will take great care to arrange pickups from the airport, personal greetings when arriving on the island, and assisting with any personal needs you may have! Happy vacationing in Caye Caulker!
walk2u walk2u
Best Accommodation on Caye Caulker, best island in Belize! May 29, 2011
I stayed here in March 2011 with my boyfriend. We felt like we were on a honeymoon! The island first of all is incredible. No cars!!! It is a small place (you can walk everywhere)and if you don't feel up to the walk they offer bike rentals or golf cart taxis.

Caye Reef is located at the end of the Island, right next to the popular "split". The Split is where everyone lays out on the beach, swims, listens to music, drinks at the bar, etc. (It's THE place to be!) We stayed in one of 6 rooms (which are identical. All of the rooms have an ocean view, two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a fully set up kitchen (pots,pans, etc.), and a large living room with tv. The rooms are all beautifully furnished and boast artwork done by local artists.

The check in process is low key (we didn't pay until we left!). If you let them know which flight in or water taxi you will be taking they pick you up and taxi you to your room. They also provide you with a cell phone with pre paid minutes to call Bobby the owner in case anything should go wrong.

But by far the best feature of this place is the huge pool (rare on the island!) and the rooftop area complete with hot tub, hammocks, and lounge chairs!!! This was the best view on the whole island by far! The trip was perfect and in no small part due to staying at Caye Reef. We plan to come back and visit several more times!

Related Travel Blogs About Caye Reef

Belize City and San Ignacio
Well I skeddaled from learning Spanish to a sort of English speaking country - Belize. English speaking is slightly a stretch as more than half of the population predominantly speak Spanish and …Caye Caulker. Reef sharks, the rare manatee, stingrays, barracudas, moray eels, you name it, they were all there for the viewing…
No Leisurely Sunday - Private Snorkel Charter, a walk along the Caye, and a Night on the Town
Uuuugh! After being out until after 2:30am, Silvina and I had to be up and out by 7am for our private charter.  We had agreed to go with my friends Mike and Michelle, who were meeting up with an…reef near Caye Caulker where the manatees sometimes hang out.  We searched for awhile but never saw a manatee…
Climb Mogoton - Break the Myth !
As Sergei Lubensky, my dear friend from Chicago, joined us on Utila on February 9, 2008, we had a series of unforgettable adventures.  First - getting licensed on Utila is really cool. I r…Reef Access Fee - $12 value. Getting your license on Caye Caulker in Belize - another budget diving destination - would cost…

Check Caye Caulker Hotel Deals