Caulfields Hotel

Check Dublin Hotel Deals

Caulfields Hotel Dublin Reviews

bellasusanna bellasus…
Nov 05, 2007
Caulfields is a georgian style hotel located in the city center of Dublin. It's about a 10 minute walk just off the main street - O'Connell St - on the North side of the River Liffey.

I think it's a convenient location and inexpensive if you're traveling on a budget. The staff is extremely friendly, there's usually music nightly and the rooms are clean and homey. I was impressed with both the hospitality and cost. I stayed there a few years ago for about 5 days and spent about €25 a night. Now days you can still get a great price, around €30-40 a night - great cost compared to other hotels. If your looking to party - this isn't the hotel for you ...its probably too far of a "tipsywalk"...lol

It's a small hotel, has 20 guestrooms, expect a phone, tea facilities, a TV and a hairdryer.

I'd finish of each evening with a trip to the pub in the hotel to chat with the locals and have a glass of Jamesons. I wasn't impressed with food so I wouldn't recommend eating at hotel, but all else was pretty good. The staff make it worthwhile to stay!

Check Dublin Hotel Deals