Caucasian Courtyard

85A Budionny Street, Luhansk, Ukraine

Caucasian Courtyard Luhansk Reviews

vicIII vicIII
Delicious Georgian Meals May 05, 2017
This new restaurant is located in what we call "a private sector" in the East End on the way to the East-Ukrainian National University, not far from St.Alexander of the Neva Cathedral.

A friend of mine, Omar, runs it. My friends and I consider being a true Georgian man. I have known his family for years. I used to teach English to his eldest daughter at a high school.

My friends and I always enjoy a dinner at Omar's because the food is authentic and tasty and the service is excellent!

In the evenings, there is excellent live music (very loud).

They have barbeque meat (shish kebab and liolia kebab) and many dishes of the Georgian cuisine: khachapuri, suluguni, turkey meat sald, and what not. Ukrainian vodka has always been a part of our meal when Omar joined us at the table there.

The restaurant has two main halls and a dozen of tables at the terrace where we enjoyed sitting in warm weather.

This restaurant has expended recently. You can see its three-storey brown building on your way to the East-Ukrainian National University. The halls in the new building have décor in Georgian style and contain a lot of images of Abkhazia, Omar’s native land.

There are several log cabins in the courtyard of the new premises and a fountain in the middle. The banquet halls in the new building have rich decor and have become very popular among locals.

Please do not forget to reserve a table beforehand, even though there are a lot of them.

Address: 85A Budionny Street. Directions: in the East End on the way to the East-Ukrainian National University, not far from St.Alexander of the Neva Cathedral. Phone: +38 0642 71 87 19.
Mikha the Great Cook