Cat's Hostel

Check Madrid Hotel Deals

Cat's Hostel Madrid Reviews

Janeofalltrades Janeofal…
Nice Hostel with tons to do! Oct 22, 2012
I only spent one evening in Madrid as I was on my way back to the states from Morocco, but we had made reservations at Cat's previous to our trip as we had seen some pretty good reviews for it. I would definitely like to add another positive one to the list!

Cat's was very easy to get to from the airport via the Metro, checking in was no issue and the front desk is very helpful. The only unexpected "cost" would be the deposit you give for the locker keys you use. I believe the deposit was 10euro. There are various options for room size, we went for the 8 and everything was fine. Plenty of space and very clean.

The hostel is also at the perfect location for getting out at night or during the day. As I was only there for a single evening we were able to quickly get out to Plaza Mayor for dinner and a little exploring before heading to the clubs for the rest of the night. On top of that the hostel holds events on what seemed like every day/evening of the week, had I spent more time there I would have participated in them myself.

Then finally free breakfast in the morning is provided, a wonderful help when on a budget.

If I find myself in Madrid again I would return to Cats.

Cat's Hostel Overview

Set in the heart of Madrid, the Cat's Hostel is within a 10 minute walk from Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Congreso de los Diputados. The hostel is conveniently located for sightseeing in Madrid with Puerta del Sol and Teatro de la Zarzuela within a 10 minute walk. Located in Business District, the hostel is a perfect base while in Madrid.

If shopping is on the agenda, the Cat's Hostel is strategically situated to access Madrid's shopping precinct. Facilities at the hostel include self laundry, luggage storage and a 24 hour reception. Wi-fi is provided. As part of the hotel services, visitors can get connected with the computers available for hire. The hostel's friendly staff will be able to book tours and sightseeing in Madrid, as well as offering dining recommendations.

The Cat's Hostel's neighbourhood is a popular nightlife destination and you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining and bar options.

Cat's Hostel Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels