Catalonia Atenas Hotel

Catalonia Atenas Hotel Rates and Deals

Catalonia Atenas Hotel Barcelona Reviews

triplabotts triplabo…
Asi-Asi Mar 17, 2012
We stayed at Hotel Atenas with a tour group for 3 nights/4 days. The rooms are fair, small if you are an American, but remember it's Spain. The room was not very clean though. I had to insist 2 times to sweep the floors, not mop, just sweep. My bedspread had something on it & I asked to have it changed; it never was, I just tossed to the bottom of the bed. However, they have a great restaurant for breakfast, not the bar, but the restaurant. There are also LOTS of student tour groups who stay here, so it's not very quiet. Overall I'd give it an average. If I visit Barcelona again, I will probably stay somewhere else.
lokababy lokababy
4-Stars? You kidding? Oct 05, 2009
I only slept here one night ans then I changed to the 'Aparthotel Mariano Cubi' (I have also reviewed it).

The Hotel is in a good area, near to the 'Sagrada Familia', so that's a great point. But it's the only one.

The room was pretty small, the only chair touched the bed if you wanted to seat in it. Dust everywhere: behind the courtains, under the bed, in the windows...

And you know, when you are going to spend a few days in a same Hotel, you buy some drinks to not spend so much money. And I did, and when I opened the door of the 'minibar', ready to keep my redbulls inside... THERE WAS NOT MINIBAR.

I asked the receptionist to put a minibar (they have a few somewhere) and she rejected it. So the next day I left the room. And when the supervisor asked me the reasons to leave it (I was supposed to spend there ten nights), I told him the minibar story and he told me that I would have a minibar that same day.

I had already booked the aparthotel, so I left.

Catalonia Atenas Hotel Overview

Anyone interested in Barcelona’s famous and world-class shopping would find the ideal “base” in the Catalonia Atenas Hotel. This is because it is located near the Els Encants Flea Market and the large urban shopping centers such as La Maquinista. It is also near the train station and is a short ride to the major destinations in the city making it the perfect accommodation for business and leisure travelers alike.

The Catalonia Atenas Hotel is located at Av Meridiana 151 which is in the heart of the city.

There are 201 rooms in the Catalonia Atenas Hotel and they are available in a variety of single and double styles. All provide balconies or terraces, wireless Internet, satellite television, and climate controls.

The modern exterior of the Catalonia Atenas Hotel does not give an indication of the comfortable interior awaiting guests. There are two busy restaurants, a parking garage, rooftop pool and solarium providing remarkable panoramic views of the city, a lounge and bar as well as wireless Internet access throughout the entire building. Business services include meeting and conference rooms as well as a full-service business center.

Catalonia Atenas Hotel Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Solarium
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower