Castros Bar

100 mts Norte de la Defensoria de los Habitantes, San José, Costa Rica

Castros Bar San José Reviews

Paulovic Paulovic
Night out swinging Apr 03, 2009
If you're into a nice night out, with only local people. I recommend you this Castros Bar. They play Charanga mostly, but also a lot of Salsa and Merengue. If you're into some karaoke, upstairs it's a karaoke bar.

Although it's a bar to dance, there are plenty of tables and chairs at the side. Our group excisted mainly yof European and North American youngsters. And over all they prefer to sit down. All the locals were dancing. But slowly after a while we went dancing too, which was great fun. But compared with the locals, we really can't dance on this rythm music! Haha.

There are constantly waiters walking around for the orders. So that also makes it easier just to stay at your table.
Paulovic says:
I won't!! Hahaha!! :P
Posted on: Oct 20, 2012

Related Travel Blogs About Castros Bar

La Universidad de Costa Rica
Yesterday I had a normal day at the Academy. Afterwards mad some homework. In the evening we went to a salsa bar in San José, named Castros. We had a hell of a time over there. We danced, drun…bar in San José, named Castros. We had a hell of a time over there. We danced, drunk some…
Searching for my original family
Today I learned a lot of new things, a past time in Spanish. After classes I decided to search for the family I'd stay in first case during this Spanish course (see the first entry of this blog: http…Castro's bar in San José for the last time! It has been the nicest visit there. A pity…

Compare Santa Teresa Hotel Rates (0.9km away)

Castros Bar Map