Castles N' Coasters

(602) 997-7575

Castles N' Coasters Phoenix Reviews

acowboy acowboy
Revisiting The Only Amusement Park in Phoenix... Jan 09, 2009
Hmmmm...ok. This place has so many childhood memories for me. I know that as a kid i thought it was the most AMAZING place that i have ever been too!! After about 5 years of not going there i felt the need to re visit my childhood playground. Upon getting there i could hardly contain my excitement. However, after i walked in the arcade, the excitement was shattered. I mean it smelt like sweat, not very clean, and the people were not very nice. But i was determined to have fun, so i moved on to the outside "Amusement" park area. after going on a few of the old rides i remembered....i thought ok...not bad. "Its no 6 flags" but i get it. ;) Then i came upon their newest ride...THE FREE FALL!!!! I was like.." YES! something to accually get my adrenalin pumping!" i waited in line, then was my turn. I borded. 1 min later im at the botttom again...ready for another turn! It was pretty fun. Best ride there in my personal opinion. So my advise, because it is the only thing to resemble a amusement park around, give it a fighting chance. Its rather cheap fun. And If you have kids, this is a great place for them! they will make great memories and will probaly get a kick out of the rides. Adults, two words..."Go-Cart" yes...they have some. While the kids have their fun give em a whirle. Not very fast not the best track, but its a lot better then the bummper boats!! (FYI....dont waste your time on bad.) use my advise, or dont. But that is my wrap up on Castles n coasters. ;)

Check Phoenix Hotel Deals