Castle Hotel Dublin

Check Dublin Hotel Deals

Castle Hotel Dublin Reviews

KentuckyTeeJay Kentucky…
good hotel at the end of my euro trip Jan 31, 2012
I found this hotel to bevery good for the price. I got three days For 125 eur and it had a full bath and the room was located on the 1rst floor. The bar that was in the hotel had great food and service, I spent 2 nights down there drinking and listing to the local irish folk band. One night,i was hungry late and the guy at the desk went and made me a ham and cheese sandwich. I would definatly stay there again. Its close to Odonald st but you have to walk 4 blocks for any ATM.

Castle Hotel Dublin Overview

The Castle Hotel is a lovely Georgian hotel situated in the heart of Dublin City Centre. Just 2 minutes walk from O'Connell Street, Dublin’s principal thoroughfare, we are very well located for visiting tourist attractions and shopping alike.

All of our rooms are en-suite and tastefully decorated and furnished to a high standard to offer both comfort and style. We have an elegant and welcoming main reception area and an abundance of beautiful annex reception rooms, steeped in sophisticated Georgian style for you to relax in. The Hotel offers a lovely Bar and Restaurant that serves daily. Whatever your taste or budget we will have something to suit you with Pre-Theatre, A La Carte, Tapas and dedicated Children's Menus to choose from.

Every Weekend, the Hotel offers live entertainment with Traditional Irish Music played in the evenings from 7.30pm - 10.00pm. The band delights guests in the bar with a banjo, electric fiddle, and guitar and some evenings a traditional Irish ballad singer will join them.

Conference facilities are available holding up to 15 people. Food and beverages can be organised for an additional cost.

The Castle Hotel prides itself on being Family Friendly. Children/Baby facilities include; Family Rooms consisting of a double bed and 1, 2 or 3 single beds, Extra cot in room free of charge, Baby Buggy Hire Service, and High Chairs, Baby Baths and Bottle Sterilisers are all available for your convenience. For older children, a DVD player and DVDs are available for renting.

We also have a team of dedicated approachable staff who will be more than happy to offer their help and ideas to make your stay in Dublin a memorable one.

Castle Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels
  • Family Room
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out

Related Travel Blogs About Castle Hotel Dublin

First Impressions
Okay -  I am excited.   I got off the plane after a really uneventful airplane trip.   Might I point out to all of you that are reading this that I am a condrum,  I love…hotel is located in Killiney, Co. Dublin, Ireland.  Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel -  it is brick red. ( nothing like…

Check Dublin Hotel Deals