Castaways Beach Resort

Castaways Beach Resort Rates and Deals

Castaways Beach Resort Daytona Beach Reviews

monarch989 monarch9…
Low Cost for Low Service, but it's on the beach!!! May 30, 2009
I stayed here on a recent trip to Daytona Beach. I didn't pay much per night, got it on a special for $40 or so per for 4 nights, and I paid for the service I got. no one cleaned the room the entire time were were there (and possibly after the last people were there either by the looks of some of it) even after requesting that it get cleaned. We were told where the dumpster was when we wanted to take out the trash. BUT, there was a nice small kitchen with fridge, microwave, toaster, dishes, coffee maker, etc, and the hotel was directly on the beach. A mile or two down the beach from the main pier, but a short drive to all sorts of good attractions. I would stay here again as all I really wanted was a bed and bathroom on the water. That's what I got.
by the beach.

Castaways Beach Resort Overview

In Daytona Beach’s Riverfront Marketplace, the Castaways Beach Resort offers good value accommodation. Daytona Beach city centre is within a short 10 minute drive from the resort.

For the comfort of guests, the Castaways Beach Resort offers non-smoking rooms. The property has meeting rooms and an outdoor pool. If health and wellness is a concern while travelling, you'll be happy to know there's a fitness facility on-site.

Castaways Beach Resort Amenities