Cassidys Hotel

Check Dublin Hotel Deals

Cassidys Hotel Dublin Reviews

Lost256 Lost256
Decent quality, terrible service. Jun 08, 2011
I stayed here last summer during the start of the world cup.The hotel is a bit pricy but not too out of sorts for the downtown Dublin area. I got a single bedroom and the room was relatively clean with decent size. The surrounding area is nice, although the bars right near the hotel were surprisingly tame and empty. My two major complaints were mostly related to service and as follows:

1. The Restaraunt. Personally my food was bad, but several other tables had it worse. I don't know if it was just bad night there, but at least two surrounding tables had issues with the wrong orders coming their way. They seemed to be panic-stricken in the wait staff and the situation turned into a little bit of a circus.

2. My major quarrel with the hotel involved the 'guest' policy. Late one night there I happened to bring a 'guest' ;P back to the hotel. The concierge explained that since I did not purchase a double room, I was not allowed to bring a guest into the hotel. My pleading went to no avail, and I had to call my new friend a cab. I can't speak for other hotel policies, but personally I have never been so frustrated by such a cheap business. Especially given the fact I was already spending $100 night for that 'single' room.
footloose4224 footloos…
Great stay near the sites Jun 06, 2010
Cassidys was a lovely place with very nice staff. It was just a short walk to a number of sites and one of the hop on, hop off bus stops. We didn't eat at the hotel so I can't speak for that. We also weren't looking for any frills or bells and whistles, so if you just want a simple place to lay your head, this is it.

Also, we arrived way earlier than check in, but the staff had no problem holding our bags in the lobby while we walked around to pass time. They also rushed the preparation of one of our rooms so that we could get in sooner.
The view from our room at Cassidys

Cassidys Hotel Overview

Set directly in Parnell Square, the Cassidys Hotel Dublin is a good choice for leisure and business travelers alike. The property is within a mile of the Christ Church Cathedral, City Hall, Dublin Castle, Trinity College, the Temple Bar and Dublin Docklands. Guests can easily walk to Mountjoy Square Park, and are actually located at the top of the city’s main thoroughfare, O’Connell Street. The Cassidys Hotel Dublin is located at 6-8 Cavendish Row Upper O'Connell Street and is 4.7 miles from the Dublin Airport.

Each guestroom in the Cassidys Hotel Dublin is equipped with satellite TV, a hair dryer, room service, climate controls, a beverage station, high-speed Internet access, a personal safe, a full-sized bathroom with tub, direct dial phone service, and luxury linens and bedding.

Those staying at the hotel will greatly appreciate the fine facilities and services including 24-hour front desk service, banqueting facilities, a currency exchange, a modern fitness room, a lounge with bar service, free daily breakfast service, meeting and conference rooms, free parking on the premises, child care services, laundry and dry cleaning services, an in-house restaurant, and a sauna.

Cassidys Hotel Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower