Casciola's Twin Twist

3407 Millers Run Road, Cecil, PA, USA
Casciola's Twin Twist - 'hmmm... a delicous coconut and chocolate ice cream cone...wish you were here'... that's what I'm saying to Alyssa (alyssa_OB)... see my phone?
Casciola's Twin Twist - it wouldn't be a Pittsburgh establishment without some steelers pride somewhere now would it?

Casciola's Twin Twist Cecil Reviews

pinchora pinchora
hidden gem in a small town Oct 04, 2008
Casciola's twin twist is a ice cream place with a diner in the back (or so it seemed from the sign that said diner in the back)...

This is one of the ice cream places that are following suit and getting the over 20 flavors of soft serve... or so it seems they are popping up every once in a while when I look for them!

How it works is there's 2 main flavors... chocolate and vanilla... and what you do is pick one of the flavors and get it infused with one of the base flavors... I think they do this with liquid flavorings that go into cappuccino's... that's what it looked like when I was in the one in Minnesota! I got coconut with a chocolate base! It was yum yum...but the flavor lasted in your mouth for hours!

This one is your typical ice cream place...some punk kid who doesn't care what's going on.. just to get paid and get out and go home. The one thing that did stand out is that the place is inside so I'm wondering if it will be open in the winter!
it wouldn't be a Pittsburgh establ…
"hmmm... a delicous coconut and ch…
alyssa_ob says:
Mmmm...I'm craving soft serve now. I hope it is open in winter for you!
Posted on: Oct 07, 2008

Compare Canonsburg Hotel Rates (7.6km away)

Casciola's Twin Twist Map